Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa Letters!!!

Last week we wrote Letters to Santa!!! We had alot of fun!!! We took them to the North Pole Express and dropped them off!!! Santa has written back and the kids are so excited they cannot wait for Christmas!!! I thought it would be fun to write by the kids pictures what they put on their lists to Santa.



Getting ready to go and mail their letters to Santa!!!



*Baby Alive-Learns to go Potty
*I-Dog Dance
*Wii



*Mario Karts Race Track
*Suprises
*Wii




*Mickey Mouse Race Track
*Suprises
*Wii

3 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

We love letters to and from Santa! The girls just received one last week, I loved the look on Makell's face. I hope Santa brings every single one of those toys on their wishlist! Love you guys! :)
(and WAHOO, I am glad you are up and blogging again)

Maclaine & Sara said...

CUTE BACKGROUND Anna--love ya!

Mindie said...

Supper cute! I hope they get everything they wished for!