Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Pillow Cases!!!

So last year at Halloween for an Enrichment night we made Halloween Pillow cases. Abby, Porter, and James loved them!!! So this year I wanted to make them Christmas ones!!! Let me remind you all, I have no sewing skills what so ever. So today I decided to try to make them by myself. I had the Halloween pillow cases out trying to remember over a year ago how I made them. The kids were helping me! It was alot of fun! I was really excited to blog about them. It took me about a hour to remember how to make them lol. So I am sure a project that should of took me maybe 20 minutes took me a little longer, but they turned out so cute!!! The kids were so excited they loved them!!!


Here is a picture of the fabric!!

I took this picture because I thought it looked like I knew what I was doing!!! lol

Look at the skills!!!lol

Here they are done!!! I thought they turned out so cute!!! The best part was seeing how excited the kids were to have Christmas pillow cases!!! Abby's is the Gingerbread and Candycane's, James is the Santa's and Porter's is the Reindeer!!!

3 comments:

Mindie said...

They look so cute! You are very crafty! I'm so happy to see you on here again!

KatandBlue said...

Oh my gosh you are so funny! I can totally picture you "acting like you know!" and hey! You did it! Glad to hear you read the Twilight books. Prepare to love the movie too! If you need a movie-going companion, let me know! It would be great to see you.

Maclaine & Sara said...

They turned out really cute! If I would have only paid more attention in my Home Ec class....maybe I would be able to make some too. :)