Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let It Snow!!!

Let it Snow....

I love the snow when you can stay home and stay warm! I have to admit living in St. George.... I did not miss the snow. I love snow for Christmas and then I am ready for the SUN!!! But it has been fun to watch the kids faces and how excited they get for it to snow!!! We just went and bought all the snow gear and the kids cannot wait to go and play in the snow and build a snowman!!! Today we had fun making a snowman project! The kids did a great job and they turned out so cute!!!


Just had to take a picture out our front door I cannot believe how much snow there is and how cold it is outside!

Abby having fun coloring!

Porter was working so hard on his snowman he wouldn't even look up to take his picture.

James loves to make projects!!!

Abby, Porter, and James snowmen turned out so cute!!! We tried to get the snow in the background so we opened up the door, but you really can't see it is snowing...lol

Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

Mindie said...

You are such a stinkin cute Mom! Your kids are very lucky to have you!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Thanks again for sending the girls some more crafts....Makell loved them!