Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun Night at the Mall!!!

Last night we went to the mall and had a blast!!! We ate dinner and then we headed to Build a Bear!!! Abby, Porter, and James had so much fun picking out what they wanted to make. Abby made a Hannah Montana Bear named Hannah, Porter made a Penguin named Frankie, and James made a Puppy named Shadow! Then we went and saw Santa. The kids loved telling Santa what they would like this year for Christmas! What a fun night at the mall being together having fun!!!











Waiting to see Santa!!!




This picture I took today after the boys got home from Pre-school. They had a fun party at school!!! I thought they looked so cute in their elf hats!!!

4 comments:

Mindie said...

That looks way fun. You guys are such cute parents! kiss the kids for me. Miss u tons!

Maclaine & Sara said...

We need to take our girls to Build-A-Bear, I am sure they would love it! I am glad you had a fun time!

Tash said...

my kids love build a bear..lol they have so fun. so yes were in ohio for a year for my husbands job. i love the area. though driving is a challenge without mountains lol. its been a fun experience overall. your kids are adorable. and growing so fast..isnt it amazing how they just grow and grow lol

KatandBlue said...

Build a bear is so fun. However, I still have never taken my kids there...(Beulah took me there for my birthday two years ago!)Love ya!