Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's a Girl!!

We are so excited!!! I have so much to update! So sit back and relax and enjoy our story so far... On September 22, we found out after two postive pregnancy test we were pregnant!!! We were so excited, but we went to the Dr. on September 23, 2010 to confirm the preganacy! And yes for sure the test were right WE ARE PREGNANT!!! We were filled with so much happiness, and excitment!!! We are seeing an awesome Dr. at the Circle of Life Center in Ogden Dr. Bierer. For the 1st Trimester he let us come in every two weeks! ( I love that Matt is able to go to all my appointments with me!) Also I love at the Circle of Life Center you get an ultra sound each time you go to your appointment!!! The 1st Trimester I was sick mainly just nauseas. Some smells of food made me want to gag. I was really tired as well. Once I made it to the 2nd Trimester I feel great!!! So much fun! I have enjoyed every minute! At 13 1/2 weeks we found out we were having a GIRL!!! Then at 17 1/2 weeks Dr. Bierer was for sure we were having a Baby Girl!!! I started to show a little around 16 weeks. Around 19 weeks you tell I was for sure pregnant. Also around 19 1/2 wks right a few days before my birthday I got and awesome birthday present! I could feel Little Baby Girl Hone kick! What an amazing feeling!
Today February 22, 2011 I am now 27 1/2 wks along I cannot believe it. It is going by so fast. Just started my 3rd Trimester! May 21, 2011 is going to be here before we know it. I am so excited meet our little Baby Girl Hone! We are still thinking about names. We are so grateful and excited for our family to grow! The super cute beautiful ultra sound pictures of our little baby girl was at our 3D ultra sound at 24 1/2 wks. Words cannot descibe how amazing the 3D ultra sounds are. You could see her swallow, see her cute little features, she loves the umbilical cord she was playing with it and putting it in her mouth, also she loved to have her hands by her face! I am so grateful to have it on DVD as well. We go to the Dr. next week on Wed. we will be 28 1/2 wks! I will try to be better at updating the blog in a timely matter!!!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

I want to see some pregnant belly pics.

Erin said...

Anna, I am soooo excited for you. What a blessing. Congrats! I could hardly contain myself reading this post. Please keep us updated.

DuncanAndCandice said...

I am so excited for you! I love the 3-D pictures they are amazing.Congrats on a little girl that will be so fun. I agree with Emilee we need to see some prego pictures.