Thursday, January 13, 2011

Emma

My mom and my sisters took me out for dinner for my Birthday. Matt calls to let me know he is sending a text with pictures. Matt watching Emma~need I say more (again)!!! Yep you guessed it Fingernail polish!!! I loved that Emma had it on her fingernails! She just wanted to paint her fingernails and a little more including her eyelashes! She went and told Matt mess and then the next morning she told me pretty! It was so cute!!! It took until the next day to get all the fingernail polish off!!! She also did amazing job on her baby painting her face and nails!! Love ya Emma









4 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Sweet baby Mems! Never a dull moment... :)

Tonja said...

Ahhh! That's a lot of polish! You're so much nicer than I would have been!

DuncanAndCandice said...

Oh she did an amazing job! Good Job Emma! I love it :)

Aubrey said...

I absolutely love this! Of course Matt was watching her when this went down. Thanks for the new posts Anna. I love seeing waht those cute kids are up to and luckily they never disappoint!!!