Monday, February 21, 2011

Dinosaur Park!!!

On Monday President's day we decided to go to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden! We had so much FUN!!! We have a Family Season Pass so we are excited to go back when it gets a little warmer. We were still able to have FUN in the snow! Then after we went and did a little shopping and went to the Olive Garden for dinner a FUN family outing!





This dinosaur made noises I could not get anyone to stand by him to take a picture...



Matt ended up starting a snowball fight the kids thought it was awesome!

James and Emma really liked this Dinosaur.


Notice Emma she loved the snowball fight! She is throwing one at me while I take the picture!


Matt laughing because Abby knows I do not like bats... Right when I take the picture she yells you know mom there are bats in the back of the cave...


The sign says it all!!!




1 comment:

Tonja said...

This place looks like fun, we'll have to try it. Blake is looking at this with me and thinks Matt looks like a "real business man" in his nerd outfit. He was dead serious!:) I am laughing out loud, because we are doing Saturday chores too! I could get used to everyone being home on Saturday! Happy Birthday, Emma!