Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fun! Fun! Fun!!!

Words cannot describe how much fun we had in Henefer this weekend!!! The kids were able to help with the cows, ride in the Semi, play with their cousins, hang out at Grandpa Jon and Grandma Kathy, Porter and James learned how to ride bikes with no training wheels. They had fun riding their bikes to Grandpa Sheldon's and Grandma Nancy's house, they were able to go to Wyatt's football game Go Wyatt! We had a great time at Makell's 5th Birthday Party! Happy Birthday Makell! Emma also had fun shopping with Grandma Nancy and Grandma Kathy! And who can forget the Ice-Cream truck came to Henefer!!!

Made a gate to keep the cows from going that way!




Emma loves Ice-cream!!!

We all scream for Ice-Cream!

Having fun picking out their favorite ice-cream to get!


Grandpa Sheldon, Grandpa Jon, and Uncle Rex



Emma loves being with Grandpa Sheldon!

4 comments:

Gesa said...

hey thats's not fair, I don't remember the icecreamtruck coming to Henefer when I was living there :-( It looks like you had a lot of fun :-)

Maclaine & Sara said...

It was a fun weekend--I think you need to move to Henefer. :)

Josh and Michele said...

Hi guys...your family looks SO cute. Your new baby is adorable. I am glad I found your blog!
email me at micheleleila(at)hotmail(dot)com.
I would love to send you guys an invite to our blog too.
It is so fun to stay in touch..
Michele Boatright=)

Maclaine & Sara said...

Anna--I found my background at www.izziegraceblogbackgrounds.blogspot.com. Go under the Halloween category and they have a lot of cute ones! :)