Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun Times!

So I came home from grocery shopping and while I was unloading the car James was building something with the food. He then looked at me and said look mom I built the temple! I told him I loved it and notice he even put Angel Moroni on the top!!! Then the last two pictures Matt showed Payson High School Football team spirit!!! We went to watch Abby dance at Half time! She did awesome and had so much fun dancing and doing cheers! We were able to record her and she did awesome!!! So the last two pictures are at the game! Matt did awesome face painting!!!





3 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

oh my heavens I love the temple that is the cutest thing I have seen...
You have a cute little family :)

Maclaine & Sara said...

The temple with "angel moroni" is so funny. Way to go James!

Shelly Kenison said...

What an awesome temple! Looks good enough to eat. ha ha ha. Hey I am down your way often, we need to get together and do lunch sometime. It would be great to catch up.