Sunday, June 7, 2009

PLAY BALL!!!

Matt is Coaching T-Ball this year! He is the best Coach ever... It has been alot of fun watching Abby, Porter, and James play. They are all able to be on the same team and have their dad be their coach!!!
GO BEE's!!!


First Practice!!!




Emma loves the T-Ball games!!! She love watching her sister and brothers!!!

Matt and Abby


This picture just makes me smile!!! James in on Second Base. He is taking a break during the game. Porter having fun playing T-Ball!!!




3 comments:

Erin said...

that baby emma is so cute. How fun for all the kids to play ball. I'm going to get Noah into something like that next year. I'm excited. I don't mind if you use the quote at all. go for it! We miss you tons. Hope all is well. love ya, erin

Maclaine & Sara said...

Wahoo for T-ball!!! I love all the pictures and we miss you guys. Makell & Adlee go to mom's everyday hoping baby Emma is there. :)

Greg and Holly said...

James play 2nd base just like his uncle T-Bone........ He's not there for his defensive skills, but they need his big bat in the lineup. Am I right ?