Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Porter and James!!!

Happy Happy Birthday Porter and James!!! We just wanted to wish James and Porter Happy Happy Birthday!!! They had so much fun on their birthdays!!! They were able to celebrated their birthday's three times!!! Once on their birthday's then they had a party with Matt's family at Grandmpa and Grandma Daniels house. Then with my family we had a great time up in the mountains roasting hot dogs and playing games! One of the kids favorite games Matt sprayed painted rocks and hide them and then when the kids found a red rock they brought it to Matt and he gave them a piece of candy! They also loved the pinata!!! They both got bikes, clothes, and toys! Matt and I remember the days we were told that we had been choosen to be their parents! We are so grateful for them both and the joy they bring to our family! They both weighed 5lbs and 15 oz when they were born! Porter and James we love you both so much!!! We hope you had a super fun birthday!!!



Katie Reese from Morgan, Utah made these cute cakes for the boys!!! Porter and James loved them!!! Not only do they look so cute they were so YUMMY!!!



My dad!!!



My Grandpa Sheldon and Grandma Nancy!!!

My Mom and Emma! Emma loves to be outdoors!

Porter having a turn at the Pinata!


My sister Michelle and her husband Chris!

My sister Emilee, her huband Rex, and Emma!

My sister Sara and her husband Maclaine!

Abby, James, MaKell, Walker, handing in their red rocks to get candy!!!

1 comment:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Wait a minute! You forgot to post our favorite part of the evening...I have a picture? Haha--love ya!