Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am really excited to let everyone know I am going to be starting up another blog (I will have two now)!!! It is going to be a lot of fun!!! Some ideas of things I want to blog about on my new blog will be on saving money, deals on line, ideas to get organized, fun ideas and activities for kids, tips for house cleaning, favorite products, 72-Hour kits, Car kits, Parenting, Crafts, Cooking, just about anything!!!! I was really inspired by a quote on my friend Erin's blog today (Thanks Erin for letting me post it on my blog!) To Pay Debts and avoid future debt requires faith in the Savior, Elder Hales said."It takes great faith to utter those simple words " We can't afford it." It takes faith that life will be better as we sacrifice our wants in order to meet our own and other needs." I have been wanting to start my other blog for awhile, but today I decided I am ready. I have decided for my new blog to make it private. If you would or anyone else you know would like to be able to look at it please e-mail me at anna_orem@yahoo.com. I am hoping with everyone's ideas and sharing our experiences we will be able to help each other. I am going to be posting information that I find on-line or I have learned. I will also plan on sharing my own experiences. An example might be: what I bought on sale that week, how I did it, and how much I saved. I want to share some of my goals, some fun things that my kids and I did that day, what I am going to cook for dinner. Not every days posts are going to be the same. Some might and some might not. If everyone posts their experiences and we can all learn from each other, and have fun together at the same time!!!

10 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I think it's a great idea Anna!

Crystal Sargent said...

put me down...I've been waiting for the stephens family secret forever. Crystal Sargent
sargcity6@yahoo.com (Sara's friend)

Richins Family said...

Anna, what a great idea! You are so clever, and a wizard with money, finances, family, and fun. I would love to be included in this new adventure. I always hear and get great emails passed on from Sara that you have sent out. If there is anything that I can do let me know. Thanks - Andrea
anar@allwest.net

Ovard Clan said...

What a fun idea! I want in too.
roxannovard@hotmail.com

Mindie said...

You are my hero for soooo many reasons! I am so excited you are doing this. You have such a gift and I'm glad you are going to share it. Put me down for sure!!!! love ya lots xoxox

Melissa said...

You'll be GREAT!!! Can't wait to learn more from ya!

Pace Family said...

Hey Anna it's Tyra Pace. Put me down. chpace@hotmail.com. Thanks so much for sharing your great talent of money saving. Oh and I am so happy to see you got a new addition to your family. CONGRATULATIONS. Thanks again. TYRA

By: Amanda said...

put me down, too! Your genius at that stuff has always amazed me....

Gilchrist Gang said...

Hey Stranger! Please include me..
gilchrist74@yahoo.com

Hope all is well with you all.

Broadhead Family said...

Add me please! I watched a little bit of Oprah yesterday about a mom leaving her child in the car on accident and her child died and the community is furious with her and she lost her job as a school teacher. She can't get hired anywhere. Oprah said something like, "why are moms so critical of each other, we should build a network of moms to help eachother because moms are all feeling overwhelmed." I thought we as moms need all the support we can get raising kids. It is the best thing we can do and it is the hardest. So anyway, thanks for starting something that will just do that! I miss you! sorry we couldn't stop by a couple weeks ago. We need to try and get together!