Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Onion Days!!!



Labor Day = A Golden Onion Celeration! We had a very eventful morning at the Parade in Payson. As soon as the Parade started to pass in front of us, it started to rain and I mean rain. So we ran over to Matt's Grandparent's house to get warm and have a BBQ. When it cleared up we headed over to the Carnival! The kids had a blast! Their favorite ride was the Dragon roller coaster! From there it was off to face painting and we headed home! Onions days is always a family favorite!















































5 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Where would the world be without onion days? Lost. I love the top picture of Jimmy on the roller coaster! I looks like he is having so much fun! And Porter looks like he wants the heck off! I can't wait to see you guys - I really wish the boys were coming - I miss them. Me and miz will hang.
Miss and love you guys!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Maclaine swears we went to onion days when we I lived with you guys in Santaquin. But I can't remember it so maybe you can help us out--did we go with you and Matt? It's bothering me that I can't remember going, so that's why I keep telling Maclaine he is making it up. Hehe!!! :)

KatandBlue said...

Gotta love the Onions! Your blog site looks great too. Looks like you are learning more how to do it. I need a lesson! Just sending you my love.

Broadhead Family said...

anna! I miss you guys we need to try and get our families together again. Your blog is really cute, mine has been neglected for 3 months now, I really need to give it some attention! Anyway, your family is so cute and we love you guys!

Mindie said...

Onion Day.....really??? Leave it to Utah to come up with that!!!Ha ha. You Guys are always off doing something fun and fantastic! Cute pic's!