Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of Pre-School!!!




Porter and James started Pre-School on Monday!!! They looked so handsome! What little studs!!! Since Abby started school they have been wanting to go to Pre-School. So finally on Monday they were able to start school!!! They were so excited to go it was so cute. They took care of each other. They are best friends they held each other's hand walking into pre-school. We still can't believe how fast Abby, Porter, and James are growing up. We love them so much they bring us so much joy and happiness!!!





5 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I love how they are buddies. Yes, they are so handsome and we love them!!! Can't wait to come stay with you guys!

Melissa said...

Such cuties! How about that QUAKER SALE!!!!

Mindie said...

What handsome stud muffins! I miss their cuteness!!!

Anonymous said...

Anna this blog is the best idea ever. Your kids are so cute and I am so glad to get to see what they are up to. I love your guts!
-Aubrey

Aubrey said...

I just figured out how to make my comments be me instead of anonymous. I think we can both agree anonymous comments on your blog are a little creepy! :)