Saturday, September 20, 2008

Adoption~ It's about Love!!!



Well, we have been wanting to write about adoption on our blog for awhile now. As most of you know we have been blessed with three beautiful children through adoption. We are so grateful for our birth moms and for them giving us this opportunity to be parents! We love Abby, Porter, and James so much and each of their birth moms with all our hearts. Our lives have been blessed through the opportunity to adopt. We are excited to have our family grow! We have our adoption papers back in the books with LDS Family Services! But we also wanted to get the word out to everyone. If you know of someone that might be thinking about placing a baby for adoption please keep us in mind. Please feel free to give them any information about us. Our blog address, our phone number, or whatever, and here our some more websites as well http://www.parentprofiles.com/profiles/db18958.html, and http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/viewsingleprofile/0,12272,2133-1-10100-1-1,00.html .

Adoption~it's about Love!

6 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

We love your kids so much and are grateful they are ours forever. I admire the strength you & Matt have...especially when you have been faced with specific trials. Love you guys! :)

Mindie said...

You are such an amazing family! I love you so much ~

The Crocketts said...

That is so wonderful that you are going to adopt again! You are both wonderful parents and will be giving some very lucky baby a very special family. I'll keep you in my prayers!

Ovard Clan said...

My goodness Anna, you guys have the cutest kids. Love your pics too! Let's keep in touch:)

Gilchrist Gang said...

Greatings from Coral Canyon...my long lost coupon buddy. We miss you guys. Your kiddos are SO BIG and adorable! I came across your blog and wanted to say hey! Add me to your blog list and I will do the same. Take Care. James & Jen Gilchrist

Chris and Michelle said...

I have never seen a couple so in love as you and matt. And I have never seen such love in a family. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. We love you all so much.