Thursday, August 2, 2012

Spring Vacation-Thanksgiving Point

This is part of our Spring Vacation. I wanted to post it, then figure out how to put it back in order with my other Spring Vacation posts! We went to Thanksgiving Point to the Dinosaur Museum and Farm Country. Aunt Jessie came with us and we all had a blast!!!






Notice Matt's eyes they are closed he was giving me a hard time because every picture he took of me my eyes were closed. Its true!


James in this picture and in a picture below James thought is was so funny to pretend to be asleep. It makes me laugh...


Notice my eyes in the picture above... Trying to prove to Matt I can take a picture with my eyes open!!! This picture is Matt giving me a hard time again...take a look at his eyes. Oh he is funny!








No comments: