Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Valentines, St.Patricks and Mother's Day!

I was so spoiled by the wonderful gifts I was giving on Mother's Day's! I loved them all so much!!! The kids gave me such beautiful and thoughtful gifts and Matt gave me beautiful flower planters. I love the kids and Matt so much! I am so grateful to be their mom! I am so grateful to be married to my best friend! Love ya all so much MOM

Happy St.Patrick's Day!!! Crazy Little Leprechaun came to our house! The kids tried to catch him with a trap, but he was way to fast....! He even turned our milk green!


Happy Valentine's Day! Abby, Porter,and James made these super cute Valentine's!
The kids and Matt were so thoughtful and gave me these beautiful roses for Valentine's Day! I loved them!


Crazy little Leprechaun left a mess. We found in the morning when we work up!

No comments: