Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Time in HENEFER!!!

We have had so much fun this weekend in Henefer!!! The first pictures are Grandpa's little helpers!!! They had so much fun riding the tractor and helping grandpa! The next pictures are the kids coloring and then dancing to grandpa's favorite music The Beatles!!!

Grandpa Jon moving the snow!!! Henefer has alot of snow

Porter, Quinlan, Makell, James, Walker, and Adlee
coloring!!!

Grandma Kathy and the cousins
having so much fun dancing to The Beatles!!!

3 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

My girls never get sick of the Beatles--they love to listen to it at mom & dad's. Thanks for a fun weekend and for helping with the girls. We love you! :)

Chris and Michelle said...

My boys won't stop asking when you are coming up again! We had so much fun and we all love it when you come home. We miss you!

Ovard Clan said...

Anna dear, I am in desperate need for scentsies!!! DESPERATE. I would order online but I think I need to smell them all again. If you come, I will bring people:)