Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Check Out My Great Driving Skills!

So living in St. George for two years I forgot how to drive in the snow. So I thought a few of these pictures might put a smile on your face! Yep I got stuck in our driveway. Matt had already gone to work so I called him for help because I had no idea how to get the car out??? Matt said just to wait and he would get the car out for me when he got home. But I thought to myself how hard can this really be. Ok my eyes were opened it was hard... But for the record it only took me 1 hour to get it out! I can laugh about it now. Here are some awesome pictures...


Front View...
Notice the back wheel is not touching the ground...
Oh I was so close to making it to the road...
I finally made it out!!!

4 comments:

Broadhead Family said...

Oh Anna that is hilarious! It is amazing how you can adapt to weather because I feel the same way about the snow and I have lived in the snow longer than not:) I am just amazed you got out by yourself especially if it took you an hour!!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Nice Anna! I would have probably waited until Maclaine or dad could come to my rescue. Did I tell you I ran into a ditch last week and got my car stuck? Maclaine had to come pull me out. :) Yep, we are for sure related!

Mindie said...

LOL! You are so funny! This is why I love you so much! XOXOX

By: Amanda said...

Oh, Anna! That just really made my day! Thank you so much for sharing....you are the best!