Sunday, August 17, 2008

Motorcycle Trip!!!





Well what a fun time we had this weekend! It was alot of fun to spend time with my dad and his friends. We started in Wellsville Utah and then headed to Logan. We ate at Angies' in Logan for Breakfast. Then we went up Logan Canyon to Bear Lake! From Bear Lake we went to Minnetonka Cave. Then off to Montpelier Idaho. As we pulled into town, I got stung on the top of my ear by a wasp. I didn't know I was allergic to bee stings, but after this weekend I am aware. My ear swelled up really big and I could hardly hear out of it, but that wasp was not going to stop me from having a fun time. Then we went to Tetonia Idaho and spent the night at an RV/KOA type camp site. We went to Rexburg the next morning and bought me a new air mattress since I thought it would be more comfortable than the hard ground. From there it was on to Salmon Idaho where we had Chinese for Lunch. Salmon Idaho is not the best place to find good Chinese. Then to Stanley where we spent the night at another RV/KOA type spot. I slept great with my new air mattress. I also learned that Stanley Idaho only averages 20 days a year that the tempature doesn't dip below 32 degrees. fortunately, Friday night was one of the days. We also had an AWESOME dinner and breakfast at a great Cafe in Stanley. Then to Twin Falls Idaho, Snowville Utah, Tremonton Utah, Riverside Utah, and back to Wellsville. So to sum it all up...


* I rode 925 miles in all
*2 Great Breakfasts
*1 Great Dinner
*Tons of Great Scenery
*Lots of Good Company
*Loads of Fun

Can't wait to go again!!!





Me and my Dad



The Boys!!!






1 comment:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I still think we should rent Harley's and go on a road trip as a family. It sounds fun! :)