Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!!!

Wow!!! What a fun exciting Day!!! Abby started Kindergarten! Abby has wanted to put highlights in hair for a long time. So last night we headed to the Salon! She got some cute hightlights in her hair and a very cute haircut!!! Then we headed to find the perfect book bag she has been looking for. We finally found it! Hannah Montana!! Then this morning before school (she is in the afternoon Kindergarten class) we painted her fingernails and toes nails. She already had her cute outfit picked out and ready to go!!! She told me how she would like her hair to look and then out the door we went! She looked so cute!!! I just cannot still belive she is in Kindergarten. After alot of convincing she finally agreed to let me walk her to the room and take pictures for the first day. I made it to the car then I could not hold my tears back I just cried. Our little kids are growing up so fast. Then it was really cute when I went to pick her up I wanted to hold her hand to the car, but she had her arms folded, I found out it is not cool to hold mom's hand at school. lol. Abby had a blast her first day of Kindergarten and is so excited to go back to school tomorrow!


















3 comments:

Rex and Em said...

Her hair is so cute!!!!!!! I can't believe school is already here! Can't wait for satuday I love you and miss you!!!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Cute hairdo Abby! And I am glad you liked Kindergarten. I am with you Anna, I can't believe she is old enough for school. I remember the day you brought her home in that cute little red outfit. She was teeny! And now I will be the one crying next week when Makell goes to preschool. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

Mindie said...

Wow Abby what a cool mom you have. I'm not showing my girls this post, they ask all the time to do that to their hair. I'm lucky if I get mine done! I told them when they are big enough to pay for it they can do it. LOL You looked so sassy on your first day of school!!!! U go girl