Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hazel's 1st Day of Pre-school!!!

What an EXCITING DAY!!  I still cannot believe Hazel is old enough to go to Pre-school. She looked so CUTE and was so excited to go to the 1st day of Pre-school with her cousins Kynlee and Jaxon. They all LOVED the 1st day of Pre-school. Today Hank and I were able to stay with Hazel and learn about pre-school and make art projects. It was so much FUN!!!  Hank had so much fun he wants to go to pre-school with Hazel. Hank was a lot of help making art projects.  Hazel loves her new Teacher Miss Tiffany!!!












1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Anna- I LOVE all of the new posts!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to post all of the things your cute family has been up to. I love looking through these and seeing what your cute kids have been up to. I love your guts! XXOO, Aub