Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dora Kitchen!!!

The Dora Kitchen! Where do I beging? Emma wanted a Dora kitchen for Christmas! So in November I found a awesome deal on one on Amazon. So excited for Matt and I to give it to her for Christmas! Did not think much about until the FedEx man came to deliver it. I noticed that it had a huge picture of the kitchen on the outside of the box. I tried to run outside to have him just leave it on the porch where Emma could not see until I could move it. It was to late...The look on her face of excitement and the joy. She had seen the box... She kept yelling my Dora kitchen my Dora kitchen. I tried everything to convince her that it was just a picture not what is in the box... It did not work. I gave in! We put it together and she kept saying I am so happy!!! Check out the pictures of how happy she is with the Dora Kitchen!



No comments: