Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update on Baby Hone!!!

Baby Hone Update!!! We went to the Dr. on Wed. May 11, 2011. Little Baby Hone is doing great!!! She weighs 7 1/2 pounds! On the 3rd of May she weighed 7 lbs and on April 27, she weighed 6lbs. We also found out on May 11, 2011 at our Dr's appoinment that we are going to be induced on Thursday May 19, 2011!!! We are so EXCITED we can't wait!!! Here are some Fun Pictures that we took on Mother's Day! In these pictures I am 38 wks and a day!




I love this pictures! My Hand is the top one, then Matt's, Abby's, Emma's, James's and Porter's! We are all so excited for Little Baby Hone to be part of our Eternal Family!





This Picture just makes me smile! Emma wanted everyone to put their hands on her stomach too!





38 wks and 1 day!





38 wks and 1 day!

3 comments:

Tonja said...

Yeah! You look sooo good! I wish I was that little! You have done so many fun things with the kids, I bet they loved every minute of it. We'll be praying for you on Thursday. We hope everything goes well and smooth! Exciting times!

Clif and Syd said...

Yay! We are so excited for you! You look fantastic! Can't wait to see the little one, when I get back! :)

Maclaine & Sara said...

You look awesome! I know you probably didn't want to "show off" your belly but trust me, you will be so happy you took this picture. You forget what you looked like and it's fun to look back and that darling, little baby bump--and remember how neat it was to have her in your belly. :)