Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~Star Valley Family Vacation!!!~

We went to Star Valley on our Family Vacation! We had alot of fun! We went fishing, bowling, 4-wheeling, and River Rafting. We had alot of fun just hanging out with my family and the kids love playing with the cousins!!!


My mom hanging out with the Grandkids at the Cabin!


My dad fishing!






STRIKE!

STRIKE!

and STRIKE! The kids loved bowling!








James informed us on the way home this is what he wants for Chrismas!A small 4-wheeler just his size!



Emma loved the 4-wheeler. She was either riding with Matt
or on the smaller 4-wheeler with the kids!


Mom and Emma hanging out! Oh Yea Lucy the family dog!

2 comments:

Greg and Holly said...

Yay !!!!! Family vacations !!!

DuncanAndCandice said...

That looks like so much fun... I love how Emma loved the 4-wheeler I don't blame her, I hope I will be seeing her ride a pink one to Grandma's in the next few days :)