Saturday, May 2, 2009

Watch Me Grow!!!

Emma is growing so Fast... She is so cute!!! At her two month appointment she weighed 13 lbs and 12 oz. She is 24.1 in height. She is in the 95 % for her weight and 90% for her height!!! I just wanted to post some cute pictures of little Emma!!! Emma is the best baby! She is so happy! She has started to smile it warms our hearts everytime she does!!!



Emma at the Dr. at her 2 month appointment.
Check out all the super cute pictures of her smiling!!!



I know I am CUTE!!!

I love this picture. If we only knew what she was thinking. (Really dad and mom you think this is funny???)

3 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

My sweet baby Em's, she is growing up and getting even more beautiful. I love to hold and snuggle with her...there's nothing better than loving a baby.

Greg and Holly said...

Haven't been on your blog in awhile so I'm the new posts! Love the pics of Emma! She is such a doll! She and Lula have twinner "Daddy's Girl" outfits! So cute! Love you guys!!

KatandBlue said...

What a cute baby! I haven't been "blogging" much lately, so I feel totally out of touch. But I am back now! Lots of love!