Thursday, July 31, 2008

Santaquin Days!!!

This week it is Santaquin Days! Yesterday was the kids parade. The kids had alot of fun!!! Abby was in a reading program called Go for the Gold through the library. She went for the Gold and got it!!! She was able to pick what she wanted to try to win at the drawing with all the tickets she earned. She really wanted to win the Bee's tickets (Baseball tickets) for her Dad. She won them!!! Everyone is so excited to go to the game! Great job Abby!!!





How cute! The pictures say it all! BEST FRIENDS!!!

6 comments:

jenbulkley said...

ANNA ANNA ANNA!!! I found you rblog. I am glad all is well! Jennifer

Maclaine & Sara said...

Yay for the DaMiz! :)

Angela said...

Alright! Have fun eating hot dogs and nachos! That's all we go to baseball games for anyway, right? haha... Great job reading, Abby!!

KatandBlue said...

Dearest Anna! I miss you tons too, and I can speak for Beulah and say that she missed you too! You look like your family has settled well into Santaquin. If you ever venture way up north to - PROVO, you better let me know! Love ya.
PS> This blog crap is great!

Chris and Michelle said...

So cute! We love and miss you guys!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Anna, thanks for your help with finding Elmo--I knew you would come through for me. I ordered it today, I hope she likes it enough to give up the bink. Hmm...we shall see! :) Love ya!